Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Picking up where I left off...

As anyone who knows me I'm probably the worst blogger there is. I have on several occasions tried to keep up with blogging. Its like any other communication tool I only use it as necessary. Now I REALLY HAVE TO STEP UP MY GAME. And probably my typing skills. I guess through out this day I will attempt to keep the world abreast of my developments and chronicle it all here. Another thing I have to do is check and see how much has Google improved its blogger interface. I was won over by Tumblr but NJCU (New Jersey City University) blocks images from Tumblr. How as a visual artist am I supposed to promote my work when one of my social networking tools is hobbled by the institution I attend. I guess I just have to work around it as I am now.

No comments: